The Prevention Centre and the Collaboration for Enhanced Research Impact have released a synthesis of knowledge about prevention in the first 2000 days. Congratulations to all involved.
We are proud of the contribution of NCOIS’ researchers. See links to their research articles below:
- Interventions to Improve Child Physical Activity in the Early Childhood Education and Care Setting: An Umbrella Review.
- Barriers and facilitators to the implementation of healthy eating, physical activity and obesity prevention policies, practices or programs in family daycare: A mixed method systematic review.
- Obesity Prevention within the Early Childhood Education and Care Setting: A Systematic Review of Dietary Behaviour and Physical Activity Policies and Guidelines in High Income Countries.
- Strategies for enhancing the implementation of school-based policies or practices targeting risk factors for chronic disease: Cochrane review.
- Barriers and enablers to adoption of digital health interventions to support the implementation of dietary guidelines in early childhood education
and care: Cross-sectional study Intervention implementation and scale-up.
The full report and other resources can be found here.